Today a Expedia group, one of a world’s largest full-service online transport sites*, announced a formula of a Expedia 2015 Insiders’ Select rankings, an annual crowd-sourced list of a world’s best-reviewed hotels.
Out of 650 tellurian properties, a following 10 Caribbean hotels were featured:
· Royal Palms Hotel, Bermuda – Ranked No. 1
· Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro Adults Only – All inclusive, Dominican Republic – Ranked No. 24
· La Terraza de San Juan, Puerto Rico – Ranked No. 47 · Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago – Ranked No. 175
· West Bay Club, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 195 · Hyatt Place Manati, Puerto Rico – Ranked No. 300
· The Spanish Court Hotel, Jamaica – Ranked No. 323
· Coco Beach Resort, Belize – Ranked No. 397
· The Regent Palms, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 512
· Seven Stars Resort, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 535
This list represents a ranking of a world’s best-reviewed hotels, reflecting approach patron feedback on Expedia organisation sites. The 2015 list names 650 disdainful properties as Insiders’ Select winning hotels from among bookable properties accessible on Expedia, Inc. websites worldwide. Insiders’ Select is now in a eighth year. The 2015 category of Insiders’ Select hotels reflects some-more than dual million patron Verified Reviews. Verified Reviews have been reliable by Expedia as related to a traveler who requisitioned a stay during that hotel on Expedia organisation sites. The winning hotels were called out as those that consistently broach value, in a form of rival pricing, primitive amenities and higher patron service, and by progressing a smallest guest examination measure of 4.7 out of 5.
“The elementary fact is, each traveler is looking for value out of their hotel experience,” pronounced John Morrey, Vice President and General Manager, a Expedia group. “Value can be tangible in many ways by opposite people. But when we total that feedback, we come divided with a list of hotels that simply do it right, day in and day out. For Expedia, when we share a outline of genuine reviews penned by genuine hotel customers, we are giving travelers a information they need to make engagement decisions.”